2014 CONFERENCE SPEAKERS LINEUP ANNOUNCED
Join us in Prince George, Canada for the 6th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition, where bioenergy experts from across North America will gather to share the latest industry trends and topics.
Author, “The Leap: How to Survive and Thrive in the Sustainable Economy”
Author and Globe & Mail National Newspaper Columnist
- Dr. William Strauss – Founder/Owner, FutureMetrics, Founder/Director, Maine Energy Systems
- Joseph Seymour – Executive Director, Bioenergy Thermal Energy Council
- Gordon Murray – Executive Director, Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- Ken Shields – Chairman of the Board, Canadian Bioenergy Association
- Deborah Elson – Vice-President, Stakeholder Relations, Canadian Renewable Fuels Association
- Matt Bovelander – Senior Consultant Bio Solutions, Indufor Asia Pacific
- Seth Walker – Associate Bioenergy Economist, RISI
- Paul Lansbergen – Vice-President, Forest Products Association of Canada
- Steve Price – Executive Director, Bio-Solutions, Alberta Innovates
- Brent Boyko – Director, Biomass Business Development, Ontario Power Generation
NEW TRADE SHOW FORMAT FOR 2014
The largest bioenergy trade show of its kind in Canada just got better!
A revamped trade show format for the 6th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition means a larger and more diverse expo. All meals and networking events will take place on the trade show floor, putting exhibitors at the centre of the action from morning til night.
4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- The event connects bioenergy and bioproducts producers with fibre owners, suppliers and purchasers, as well as key players in the utility, transportation and logistics sectors.
- Technology providers, equipment manufacturers, project developers and investors will be on hand to provide real-world solutions to operational issues.
- Local government leaders, provincial policy makers and research specialists round out a top-flight list of delegates representing decision-makers from across the industry.
- The conference program will feature an international list of speakers presenting their expertise on a range of topics from the global to the local.
At the International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition, you’ll network with:
- Existing and future bioenergy and bioproducts producers
- Fibre owners, suppliers and purchasers
- Technology service providers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Forestry and wood processing industry managers and executives
- Utility managers and executives
- Transportation and logistics experts
- International investors, suppliers and manufacturers
- Provincial policy makers
- Local government and First Nations leaders
- District energy implementers
- Economic development, finance and lending professionals
- Scientists, academics and researchers
- Forestry and bioenergy consultants
- And more…