Explore innovation, discover emerging ideas, learn from the experience of others, and do business in the wood-based bioenergy capital of Canada.
The International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition is Canada’s longest-running conference devoted to the global bioenergy sector, and provides opportunities for bioenergy experts, existing businesses and organizations, and new entrants to come together to examine pathways to bio-prosperity.
NEW TRADE SHOW FORMAT FOR 2014
The largest bioenergy trade show of its kind in Canada just got better!
A revamped trade show format for the 6th International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition means a larger and more diverse expo. All meals and networking events will take place on the trade show floor, putting exhibitors at the centre of the action from morning til night.
4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- The event connects bioenergy and bioproducts producers with fibre owners, suppliers and purchasers, as well as key players in the utility, transportation and logistics sectors.
- Technology providers, equipment manufacturers, project developers and investors will be on hand to provide real-world solutions to operational issues.
- Local government leaders, provincial policy makers and research specialists round out a top-flight list of delegates representing decision-makers from across the industry.
- The conference program will feature an international list of speakers presenting their expertise on a range of topics from the global to the local.
At the International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition, you’ll network with:
- Existing and future bioenergy and bioproducts producers
- Fibre owners, suppliers and purchasers
- Technology service providers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Forestry and wood processing industry managers and executives
- Utility managers and executives
- Transportation and logistics experts
- International investors, suppliers and manufacturers
- Provincial policy makers
- Local government and First Nations leaders
- District energy implementers
- Economic development, finance and lending professionals
- Scientists, academics and researchers
- Forestry and bioenergy consultants
- And more…